Saturday, April 16, 2005

abduction

just got up and dreamed that I have been abducted. Cool story idea has evolved. Will use some of the occult refrences in HP and LOTR that I've uncovered. Am looking for tutorials on the web for 3ds max 7. Still have to pay that guy... donno when I am going to VT next... but when I am, my camera is coming with me.
will probably read the papers now. And will eat breakfast... I am blogging as I live.
Sensex crashes 220 points today. When will India discover capitalism? Some panda gets operated. this artice is right above one about India's unsuccesful campaign to end polio. And prince harry flunks a computer test. Thats on international news. In the most circulated newspaper in the world. Damn are we in Kalyug.
I have jaywalked in two of the ten most dangerous places for pedestrians in Mumbai. Marine drive, is the tenth, and damn, the fourth most dangerous place or "killer spot" is the sion hospital junction, and I used to go to college through that spot every single day for two years. damn.
nm in bt. karnavat. now.

No comments: