Thursday, April 21, 2005

A blog backwards

Anyway, right now I am having some text on the clipboard and I have the fear of losing it, so I will paste it right now. Need to coin a word for that...
http://www.mtvindia.com/mma/
through
http://www.mtvindia.com/mtv/contests/
That's the competition I am going to enter with a matrix spoof called Matrix: on a really low budget. Friends were both serious and excited when I told them about it. Sid is Neo, bala is morpheus_takloo, Sridhar is Agent Smith. And I am Trinity. Have to use tennis balls. Damn.
anyway, all of them ared, and were enthusiastic, spent an evening calling them up. Building friends would have laughed at me for sure. Atleast i think they will.now I'll have to film the movie and I'm ready. have a rough script ready, need to type it out. Need to ensure that all the ideas come out...
Anyway, tried calling up the asshole called Aashray, anc couldn't get across to him, he is busy on his work for Indian Express and has been coming home late for two days.
BEfore calling all these people up, and adding a little color to their boring academic life, I was talking with my mom about the death penalty, because I saw the death row oprah in the morning. She says that Mohammed Deedath, the guy who wrote a book comparing islam with christianity, and said islam was better, was the guy who changed the sentance to "hanged unto death" from "to be hanged at the gallows" or something like that because of the amount of curruption there. People used to be hanged, they used to survive, and they used to walk away. So ridiculous. the conversation lead there because we were talking about my grandfather who was a lawyer, and he believe that the death punishment shouldn't be there, because 80% of the people in Indian prisons are paid to go there, and are not the real culprite, if not, they have been beaten and threatened into a confession. Pretty much what the guy said on Oprah in the morning. "If the law system cannot decide if a person is innocent or guilty, it has no right to decide if a person can lie or die" i agree too. Obviously, an eye for an eye ends up making the whole world blind. Before all of this, I was in classes, and this guy troubled me purposely, and everyone else left. He said we troubled him, so he would trouble us, the dumbass. there was a revision lecture in the evening, and I went for that even though I did not intend to. i am running out of marbels that the nimesh guy gave me, and they are being thrown about all over the place, better take a photograph of them before they run out compeletely. Scored pretty high marks, like 72 and 65, and the best of the rest getting things fortyish. pretty cool eh? i am surely the highest. there was a hush in the class as i read out my marks, which I assure you hasn't happened for a long now, except mebbe when I have gotten really low marks. I am so damn fucking bloody happy.
We live in a century where we swear even when we are happy. Fucking cool eh?
Anyway, before that i was at home, back from the first session of the classes in the morning, but only for a little time, I was writing a note detailing my expenses, and covertly trying to get more allowence... basically saying that i needed moey.
BEfore THAT I was in the shopping center, getting a refill for my phone, and a bunch of floppies for my cam., Found out that sony inventerd the floppies in 198 something. Cool eh? Got sony floppies, though they were costlier than the amkette floppies of 118/- (the sonies cost 130/-) But the old amkette ones that I had are currupted now, and only the single imation one works, and now I have a whole bunch of sonies.
Before that i was in this bank, where they didn't allow me to draw a cheque adressed to nice collections/bearer. damn assholes, whats the use of the bearer eh? Anyway, mom says they were right in taking the precautions, so had to pay for the floppies and the refill with some of my own money, hence giving rise to the opportunity of coverltly getting more allowence.
Before that I was at home, sitting and watching will and grace and some other such programs. Saw the same episode of will and grace for the second time that day, the one with the governor's party and shit like that. where one is a female jew who does not like blacks, and the other is a gay guy who thinks "if god didn't want some people to be poor, he'd give them money"
Both candidates suck, but they don't know about the black guy. Anyway, I want to know the meaning of xbox as karen thinks of it at first. Might look it up in wikipedia.
before that, was in the classes toilet, taking pictures of a live demonstartion of the height of accuracy. there was this really corny sms forward that i got from a friend long ago, which went like this...
"what is the height of accuracy?
a pimple on a nipple"
This guy had a pimple on a nipple and I photographed it... ah well... will blog that later.
Before that was sitting and writing the really long test with loads of maths in it, and was copying a lot, because I was unable to finish stuff in time. damn. Damn. Mebbe my marks will go down after this test... ah well, we'll see. there was a boring TOR lecture in the morning, which I didn't really pay attention to. No wait, there was a maths lecture which I didn't really pay attention to. i was sitting behind this girl who was flirting somewhat with both the guys on either side of me, but was talking seriously to me.... ah well... not that its a bad thing. rather prefer it that way actually....
anyway, before THAT I was... lemme see, in my home, watching the same will and grace episode for the first time that day, the death row thing on oprah, and whose line is it anyway, the same episode I watched yesterday evening, the one with the ICEHOLE. Let me say that once again, its an ICEHOLE. And that guys fingers turn blurry. HE is an Icehole. An Icehole. Ryan is a stick with a nose. colin meant that he was an asshole. Thats an Icehole. ah, a show where the family can get together and laugh at... good.
Icehole.
Before that, got up early morning with some wierd dreams where I was in this huge classroom sparsely populated by different groups of people, each groop sitting in its own place in the giant classroom, and suddenly, each group became a different friend circle of mine... and the I was moving about unsure where to sit. wonder what it means. Mebbe that I cant decide who my real friends are, or I cannot stick to them. Anyway this guy said something unnatural, like "tol pol" I think that phrase was a mixture of tol mol ke bol and t'pol from enterprise. ah well. Vivid dreams, and I remembered because i wrote them down. Defeats the purpose of writing them down, but I probably wouldn't have rememered if I hadn't.
Before that I was sleeping.
Before that I was blogging, which is the thing you will read next if you really want to...

No comments: