Wednesday, April 20, 2005

buffallo and stuff

Not sure how the word is spelt. Got up early morning, watched agent cody banks, and Angie Harmon is pretty hot. Then headed over to classes after a quick bath as a friend was already waiting below to take mt there. Classes were pretty boring, did well on a test, and there was this dumb GK test as well, where I made a few silly mistakes, and hadn't read all the options carefully. Damn. Came home with the same friend. Don't yet know his name, but have talked to him so much that it would be emberrasing to ask it now. In such situations, I just pretend to have a misconception about his name, by calling him any random name "by mistake". Anyway, came back with him, but he took me through a small detour that had a load of buffaloes in one place. He went for some work, he didn't say, I didn't ask. I took photos of the buffaloes....

and

my mom just said there was a queue for the 9:15 CST local in front of the ladies compartment. Obviously, they got on haphhazardly at mulund. Mulund so totally sucks. anyway, after taking pics of the buffalos (I couldn't take one of a bird on a buffalo's back as we had to leave) Came home and watched something or the other on Tv, and worked on this video I am making. Also, a few spoofs are in the offing for some contest by MTV. Damn. NEED FUCKING MORE RESOURES. If I win the competition, then I might get a handycam. That would be pretty cool.
then saw FRIENDS, todays episode has hootie and the goldfish, though they don't actually show up. Pretty boring episode actually. After that... well actually dont remember. sat around doing nothing I guess. Ah well. Webshots downloads tommorrow. Nothing else to blog. Signing out. . . . wikipedia here I come.

No comments: