Wednesday, April 27, 2005

sorry.. YOUR browser is unable to perform this operation

What the fucking hell.. cannot forward my matrix animation to friends. damn. Damn. DAMN. Have to send it to MTV somehow, so will do that tommorrow, by dropping off a cd at the marine drive walla sony ka showroom. Will check out its exact address tommorrow. The light is flickering a lot, so the current is likely to go sometime soon. No classes today, thought I would start the Harry Potter bookathon, bu couldn't do it. Read the first few pages, then saw Jack on telivision, amazing movie, have seen it before though and it is the ONLY movie with Jennifer Lopez in it that I really like. (And I don't dislike only JAck and Anaconda) After that Srihar came over and I showed him the matrix spoof,then we made all my friends sing the oye bubbly songs. Found out that my friends think I am a psycho capable of binding and torturing other people afterall, or I may just be too paranoi. I am not too bothered by this, didn't want to get hurt. After that, I watched the simpsons episode where they show te birth of maggie, and I like the way the sperms bump into each other, go d-oh and the one that gets in goes woohoo.... cool eh? Saw that seventies show, friends, the one with the lesbian wedding. Then was trying to upload the damn video like hell... might start the bookathon tommorrow. Got the readers digest cd and book thing finally. Ordered it weeks ao. Someone need to pay me a hundred and sixty bucks. Cool. will have a load of cash for tommorrow then. Woohoo. Ah well. No thoughts, hurt feelings, poetry, or any other such crap to blog today. Just another not very normal and not very boring day for me. Have classes tommorrow. Will go.

No comments: