Friday, April 29, 2005

Next time I could be on something or the other.

That was what bart wrote on the blackboard today... except I do not know what words were there instead of something or the other. Am in a dumb cybercafe again, but this one hs a comfortable keyboard placement, though I am awfully close to a big hairy guy who is moving a lot, and I am sure he is computer illiterate. I am trying my best to give him a complex by typing in hellspeed, so this line came and I may make a lot of spelling mistakes during this blog because I am typing really really fast. After I went home yesterday, there wasn't much to do because there was no comp around, so I just watched a bit of tv and argued about reality and bank policies with my mom for the heck of it. In fact, the discussion about bank policies somehow lead to one about reality. I just found out how bloody insecure the banks are. Some manager can give his son a bank pc to play on, and the kid could easily transfer a load of money...
Spent all of today waiting for the comp repair guy to show up, he said he would come in the morning, but he didn't. Dumb guy, so I spent most of the day watching tv. Watched some crappy movie or the other in the morning which I have alredy forgotten... some guy is looking over my shoulders and making me concious, hope he goes if he reads this. HOPE YOU GO IF YOU READ THIS. He went. Thank god, there is absolutely no privacy in cyber cafes.









Damn. the enter key got stuck, and I am not fixing it. Hope the backspace key does not get stuck. Saw dragon heart after that, cute girl, but she's a nobody. Not even a bloody pic on IMBD. might try wikipedia. if it is not there, it does not exist.
That's what lonely planet tells about the booksellers near fort. Am going there tommorrow to submit the marix movie. Imbd sucks. Even the guy who plays osric is not there. He would have done a good boromir. Hey cool... IMBD says the guy who plays Geoffrey has a brother in the seventies show. cool eh? Anyway, after dragon heart, I think I say kutting with Karan... only the ending, then went to sleep and got up at four thirty. Watched whose line, some movie about stealing stuff with natasha henstridge in it, which I really wanna watch again, but they cut a lot of scenes. I think it is called steal. Yeha it is called steal. watched the simpsons after that, the one where homer become krusty, and they try the bicycle stunt, which is really cool. Then watched the ending of steal, and caught the seventies show, the one where kelso wins back jackie. Then saw friends, the one with julia roberts and jean claude van damn. Pretty boring day. Missed the pantie bit, because my mom came home, and the comp repair guy also showed up, and hauled my monitor away, then I came over here to blog. Will stay here for a long time.
Ah well... will blog just before I leave.

No comments: