Monday, April 25, 2005

I know what that was....

Read JK rowlings site. Thought it would not be updated as she is busy. But she has been updating it, and the site is funnier than all the books put together.

I’ve already answered this in FAQs, but as this rumour is still cropping up in fan letters I thought I’d reiterate here that there will be NO chapter called ‘Lupin’s Papers’ in book six, nor will there be chapters entitled ‘Pettigrew’s Pamphlets,’ ‘Sirius’s Circulars’ or ‘the Pocket Crosswords of Severus Snape’.

I know what this was. Dumbledore sent a message to hagrid using his wand in book 4.Yessss....
The Order of the Phoenix communicates using chocolate frog cards
This is such a great idea that I was in two minds whether to shoot it down; however, a chocolate frog card, or any object that would have to be remembered and carried on the person, would always be vulnerable to loss, destruction or trickery. The Order communicates in a way that requires nothing but a wand. You saw the Order’s method of communication in use even before you knew about the existence of the Order; it was employed by an Order member.

cool. Went to hpana now. Nothing much apart from that. HAd a nice sleep, with really wierd dreams that I don't want to remember... orange just gave me rs 25 additional talktime for some wierd reason. I think because of the large refill I just put in. Cool...
ok, downloading a link that gmail classified as spam... so will blog later. If need be. reading the site now...

No comments: