Monday, April 11, 2005

Dream stuff

HAd wierd dreams yesterday. I think I fooled my brain into thinking I lived somewhere over the skies of an AOE game. BEcause I was watching AOE stuff happen from that view in my dreams! Long ago, when I used to play Deus Ex all day long, getting a pang of guilt now, instead of studying, then In my dreams, the people and objects used to behave and move like the virtual charachters. And I don't know if I have blogged this, but there are amazing similiarities between deus ex and da vinci code.
sophie the french girl for one
anyway... want to change one line in the revelations thingy. It should read god's resurructed dream. The room is not cleaned yet, so I still sleep in the living room. The matress is too small for me, so I have to sleep diagonally....
ah well...
Getting ready and heading over to karnavat now. I always keep thinking that this will be a nice thing to blog throughout my day. I live to blog... ah well

No comments: