Friday, April 08, 2005

Ver ill today

Very ill right now. Excruciating back pain. Damn. Am going to sleep now,. Gudi padwa tommorrow. gone to karnavat, got out of there by walking out with the bag after TOR< went to SIES coll, went to the office, and came of without asking anyone, went to friends house near son, saw the amazing illustrated edition of the Da Vinci Code, came home by auto with the intention of sleeping. But friends came over and we playeed cards, memory game and name-place-animal-thing. damn. Finally, I am getting to sleep.
Wanted to write something abou7t different kinds of theists, about believeng and worshi;pping god etc... later. Just typing, setting up limewire and getting out of here. No gunbound today. And yes, another friend met me very early in the morning before classes and gave me some game. thats the only reason I went there, or I wouldn;t have gone/ Screw the mistakes, I am unwell....
and I got yanni cd from the friend near sion. Will rip it soon. Yahah. Ok bye....

And some swades spoof called swadaids by Ashray. Later...

No comments: