Monday, April 11, 2005

today's stuff

Pretty big day today. went to classes, and did the usual getting bored thing. showd a friend my poems, and the guy who draws also introduced me to chalk sculpting. He sculpted a nice hand, and I sculpted a penis. He then started to write poems, and amazingly enough took my difficult subjects as challenges. Liked a line he wrote, saying that destiny was the present, not the future. That was the general idea anyway. Then both of us began to write a poem about a cat, which I will continue now. Will blog photos of the chalk sculptures tommorrow. Wore my new shoes today. Dumb shoes. HAve plans to start the worlds most boring photoblog. Ah well... need to find a good photoblogging website.
Anyway, after classes I went to Alok with the intention of having medhu vada, and met bala there and began to walk towards the station. We decided then that we both would eat, so we headed back to Alok. But bala met another friend on the way, who told about Biswa casanovic exploits, and I couldn't believe I was hearing about the same foolish clumsy person who lost my watch. I still don't have a new one, and will probably get my father's old one, which is a bit girly. Ehck, I think it is a girl's watch. But it kinda suits me, and my father wants a digital watch anyway. YEah, So I enter Vidyalankar illegally, and this suspicious pune asks my name, i confidently tell it and stare at him. And he lets me be. Then I head over to the terrace of the classes, wishin I had taken my camera along. Damn. Talked with bala a bit, and he suggested really bad ideas about the last part of my animation, involving scenes from Dhoom and such. I just mumbled something like they were difficult to make and stopped him from continuing. I think he got the point. We talked a bit, then headed over to Alok to have the medhu vada, which we did, then headed back to vidyalankar to check Biswa out, and that bloody fucking fatass was in fact there now. talked to him a bit, and when scolded about the watch, his dumb reply was, "mere se panga lega to aisa hoga"
Drove him away right then. Had to control myself from kicking his ass, but did not want to get myself dirty. Thats a bit too much hate, but he lost my watch!!!
then headed over to beta classes to introduce bala to sir. He thought I had brought him an eleventh standard admission, but Sir jumped right into the opportunity to have an illuminating conversation about god with Bala and me... we spoke for about half an hour, after which Sir realised the time had come for his lecture. Friends at classes told me that I had forgottne them. I desperately wanted to. toild them that sir was taking a lecture and ran from there...
Anyway, after that headed over to Dombivili. Again, I wished i had my cam. I need a smaller digicam for such purposes, the mavica is so huge. Anyway, so I went to dombivili and played burnout, and kicked bala's ass. Got way more takedowns than he did, but the downside was that I got demolished, and he won even with fewer takedowns. Damn.
Only road rage is cool... everything else sucks. road rage alone is like the coolest ever.
Ah well... thumb started paining. After two hours of intense road rage. So came home by fast local. Again, wished for a cam. Saw this dog eating a dead cow next to the slums after a tunnel. And saw the light at the end of a tunnel, which is an amazing sight.
Came home, and went to eden woods after buying manorama yearbook at Nice. Nice book. Went and sat outside a friends door with another friend and I was asking him questions from the book, while he tried to divert my attention by asking me to admire random doors instead. We sat on a swing at the back and talked mostly about movies after everyone showed up. I talked about movies I had not even seen... ah well.
Apparently, I think too much. Theres this dumb movie called chori chori chupke chupke, where the way to have a son with a sterile wife is to go have sex with another woman. Thats surrogate maternity for them. such half-educated fools. So The hero go finds a prostitute, trains her up, and tells his wife, a good girl agreed. the nice wife is OK about it despite finding out that she is a prostitute. Then the wife gets conviniently stuck in a storm, and the prostitute and the husband get "tanha". The point is, why the hell should the wife come into the picture at all? So that the hero can go around in a car with two females, and still make it look moral? anyway, there is this irritating scene after that, where the wife comes home, and the prostitute nods, to indicate that they have had sex. Damn. they couldn't adopt, or use real surrogation. They had to do this of all things. And theres a sixty year old who has given birth in India, after treatmen. she'll be eighty when her son is twenty... anyway, all this is done to fool the family into thinking their bahu is normal, andhas bore them a son. My point in all this was, what if the son looks like the prostitute?
Ah well...
Then came home via lok puram remembering all my notorious exploits in Vijaya classes. Damn me. had dahi puri at the pani puri wallah there after many years. He showed the nice look of recognition. Nice guy.
Came home, just in time to start sify, and wrote a better, and final version of revelations. Better ending. Thats all... will now compelete the cat.

No comments: