Saturday, April 09, 2005

Hi

Its morning now - feeling much better. The post of yesterday night had so many spelling mistakes. LOL. I was really unwell, and had to entertain my friends on top of that. Damn. Ah well... Not that I didn't have fun, I did, and it was the first time they had come to my house together... so it was fun. checking out friends CD now... must have some LAN scanners or something, which will be fun to use. will then download webshots photos for today. I am going to stop and 700 mb worth of webshots stuff, write it on a cd and never take a single photo ever again in my life.
Mebbe.
Then will blog the god stuff I want to write, or atleast an unpolished version of it. I have only an hour and one-third to do all this now. Damn.
will listen to winamp now, because the reception for GMM is not too good. Damn. OK.

No comments: