Monday, April 04, 2005

dumb today

Its just before nine o clock, and I am waiting for the net to get activated, and I thought I might as well go ahead and type the blog... Went to karnavat today and made paper rockets that flew really well. the new batch is good, but there is a little mismanagement of our time. Went early, so was stuck damn. Anyway, after classes I headed over to the british council Library, and it was open. John Lennon night tonight on the night shift @ go92.5 FM. Yessss!!! Nyah. I will blog when the net comes - radio is good. Malini and Glen aer on together. Does not matter - song has started. So anyway, oh, the net has also started. Looks like I'll have to blog online anyway...
I am online now. The song is still going on. Its some wierd song with the lyrics "talk about it" looping like a hundred times. Dumb thing. anyway, so after Karnavat I headed over to the British council Library, and got a few books. More Moorcock. I think dances at the ends of time, and some other wierd charachter namelike Von Bek and Count Brass. Will start reading it tommorrow. Also got Arundhati Roy's God of small things. I have an Idea for a very obscene comic story called God with a small thing. Plotline involves a casanovic God who messes arounds with mortals only to get an inferiority complex from better endowed Humans.
Damn dirty one track mind.
Ah anyway, reading temple of the stars right now, and it is an AMAZING BOOK, and I reccomend it to anyone... who is into occult and paranormal shit that is. Then went to my mothers office to pick up a suitcase that she had got, and had Pepsi with her colleague. i dont know how to spell that dumb word.
song now on is "thats the way, un-huh un-huh..."
yeah... now... yeah, Pepsi filled me up compeletely, and damn did I burp. Atleast thats how it felt. Not even a tiny noise came out. Got tips about group discussion from him.
1) No matter what you do, do NOT make eye-contact with the persons presiding over the GD
2) If someone is not talking, he is digging his own grave, DO NOT draw him out and push him further into it. From personal expirience when one guy tried to draw out another guy into the conversation, that other guy asked him to mind his own business.
3) If you know it, you are the king. Otherwise, wait for five minutes, and build up on whatever everyone else is talking about
4) They had got the topic as consumerism, and no one had a remote idea of what it was. so they were talking any old nonsense... but still got through. Consumerism is selling someone the same thing twice.
5) If someone is arguing too much, say "I agree with you, but I also think..."
Helpful tricks. Got the suitcase, came home, didn't sleep, watched the clone wars cartoon, some part of simpsons, the one with stampede in it, had seen the episode anyway. Then the geodisian sphere caved in, so I crushed the whole thing, and now it is almost pulp. will blog that seperately.
Came home, and worked on the animation. finished the train sequence. So very little is left. the eating sequence, the farting sequence, the train sequence, the starwars fight sequene, the death of god sequence have all been compeleted. Now only the small ccd-canteen sequence is left.
Will finish it tommorrow if I have the mood.
As the geodisian dome collapsed, I am adopting my table as the shrine. Will decorate it properly... mebbe.
Anyway...

No comments: