Wednesday, April 13, 2005

the fountain

made this fountain from the tutorial in Bryce creations: Photorealistic 3d worlds by shamms Mortier. Brilliant guy, comes up with wierd ways to do amazing things. Never thought I could use poser people as objects Almost like dancers at the end of time. Possibilities pen up, like an atlas fountain, a baby boy fountain... etc. Although, I did once make a dolphin fountain using poser and bryce. That was long ago. So anyway, first I make this:
like the way the amaing guy thought of using the screw as water. really cool...



this is a detail. sta, short for statue, on its second file became sta2, which surprised me.



then created and rendered the compelete scene as I wanted it on my wallpaper:



One clever bit of ingenuity by me is to create the grassy feel by creating spikes on the terrain editor and then expanding it. cool eh? No boring flat terrain, and no excessive render time. Problem solved....

and this is the top view



Will have to try doing it with a black background and silbver and golden tinges, with a dark, foreboding color for the water. Later... mebbe...

No comments: