Saturday, April 09, 2005

bevu bella

bevu bella

fresh flowers of bitter neem
jaggery
ghee

that's about it. I thought there was milk and honey in it somewhere too. But thats in something called panchamrut, which has honey, sugar, milk, ghee and curd, OR honey, sugar, milk, butter and curd, according to different versions. thats is in the tirtha of wierd pujas. Another wierd thing which My mother asked me to search was the panchagavya, which apparently has the five sacred outputs of the cow, milk, sour milk, butter, and (hold your breath) cowdung and urine.
eew.
This other day, some guy in my class asaid that ammonia was a disinfectant, and gargling with it purified the trachea.
Puttingyour own urine in your mouth and gargling with it is apparently a good thing.
And I blood agreed, because i knew that urine wasn't a hospitable enviornment for germs. actually, this is a scientifically accurate fact.
damn.

No comments: