Saturday, April 23, 2005

tears for fears

Thats the song I am hearing right now. Its by shout. Listening to sky fm from Internet radio. copy = pasting a notepad blog right now:

Notepad blogging again. was so damn bloody fucking bored today that I had to read the entire newspaper in the classes. downloaded webshot in themorning, then headed over to the classes where i was exteremely bored for TOR and the LONG break afterwards. read the paper during and after TOR and the temple of the stars immideately after TOR. Read the temple of the stars after the newspaper, and AFTER THAt just got the hell out of the class and went to the terrace, which is a pretty good place to shoot for the matrix, but ran into someone bathing there, and then went to the other terrace, where we contemplated staging a drunk dharmendra scene from sholay, and this friend whose name I don't know, but whose cd player is in front of me right now, cracked a good joke by saying, "basanti in kutton ke sabme mat nachna" and a few street dogs were roaming about below us. cool guy. Anyway, after that, went back to classes and had this really good lecture, and i must really save the notes as they are written in a haphazard manner. good notes about stress interview and stuff, with really good questions.
After that came home, admired my spidey spoof from yesterday, watched abit of khakee, which is an amazingly good movie, then headed over to this dinghy place to get costumes for tommorrow. But I didn't need the coats as I found a windcheater which will do just fine, and found really good wigs, one bald one for morpheus, and a hairy one for trinity. Had to wait for a long time, but the guy was really polite, but mostly had costumes for kids. He however, had a spiderman mask, which is an amazingly good thing, and i thought of making a video spoof of the spidey kissing scene. Damn. Mebbe next time. remember mtv's LOTR spoof from last year... hehe.
Came home, tried them out, look like a total girl...
waiting for the dumb page to load so I can post the pictures. I am not emberassing myself too much by posting tiny pics this time. Peter godwin, baby's in the mountain going on right now. yeah, the blog is live from the beggening of this paragraph. i desperately need to spell better. ok, they are done: now while the page loads, I will blog the cool sayings I got in TOI today...
Can't find them now.
I'm so dumb, I forgot to upload the picture, and uploaded the pics of something else Idid today, but was about to blog later. Anyway, I'll do that now.theres a scene in the spoof where smith blows a marble at neo, and the camera follows the marbel. funny thing... was checking to see if the marbel would look out of plac in the rendering, if I mix it with real world elements. So I photographed my hand with a real marbel in it:



then I photographed my hand without the marbel



and then I went to bryce and experimented with very few options for the material of the sphere primitive, and didn't play around with the ligthing too much, and I got this:



I would have got it better if I had experimented more, which I did later in the evening (all of this was before going to the costume guy for the wigs) and i got better results by placing the marbel in the middle of the depression in the hand, that is why id does not look so very real. Actually, the sphere is half embedded within the pic. Cool eh?

Ok. This is me. supposed to be trinity. The spoof is going to be funny afterall....
waiting for the page to load while I search for the saying in TOI...



you are allowed to laugh at me. but not too much...

Kabhie Kushi Kabhie gham is going on right now. If i had the vcd I might be able to make a spoof of it without any filming by me... ah well. found the sayings. i had confused them with the sayings on sunday's paper, and thought they would be bigger, that's why I was unable to find them.

If A is success in life then A equals X + Y + Z where x is work, Y is play, and Z is keeping your mouth shut.

that was said by Albert Einstein. Cool guy.

reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesen't go away. - Philip K dick.

Yeah ok, but what if you aren't allowed to stop believing in it??

this is a really cool one by Karl Kapp...
If there had been a computer in 1972, it would have predicted that by now there would be so many horse-drawn vehicles that the entire surface of the earth would be ten feet deep in horse manure.

my mom is all exited that i am making a movie. dumb person, ITS JUST A BLOODY SPOOF. Anyway, have to call bala and fix it up now, caled everyone else. they ae coming... bala is doing pranayanam right now. Probably for the test tommorrow....

ah well. More later might catch a bit of k3g while my father works on the pc.
stopped winamp while it was playing I love you by yello from 1983. Hey vande mataram scene in k3g. Gtg. Later.

No comments: