Friday, April 22, 2005

tdy abt backwards blog another not

Good day. almost blogged the whole thing backwars again, but if it is chronological order, it is easier to remember. Got up early morning, and forgot to download webshots stuff but instead downloaded movie editing software, which I haven't tried out yet, and as of now, don't know if they are free. There is wrong grammar in there somewhere but screw it. Saw whose line today morning, an episode that I didn't remember watching, though now I think I have, but I was sure I hadn't in the morning. It was the one with the cop striptease. dead poets society was also going on, but I did not watch that. Worked on the matrix thing a bit, drew up the scenes I had to film:

neo dodging the bullets
smith dodging the bullets
trinity "dodge this"
trinity and neo gun rack
morpheus tortured by smith
neo opeining jacket loaded with rubberbands
rubber bands falling near neo's feet
tank "someone's out"
smith "someones out, this is going to be fun"
smith tackling morpheus to the ground
trinity "we have to save him"
neo "do we have weapons"
trinity "tank, we need some weapons"
tank: "right away"
neo's turnaround as he dodges bullets in slow-motion
morpheus holding out the pills and asking neo to choose one,
neo ripping out cello tape from his mouth and eating both pills

then made the start page, which said matrix on a really low udget, and it pretty much came out like the real thing...



after that i headed over to classes, being very late as it was getting very frustrating to get it just right in photoshop. the effect was almost coming, and either the text wasn't clear, or there werent enough chars in the background. Finally, I worked it out, the trick was to keep a medium vertical grain, a negative neon glow, and a small outline glow. good effect. After that headed over to classes, where it was very late, (met an old building friend in the bus, though we did not recognize each other at first. He was the son of my old baby sitter. Cool guy. works for nokia now) and I went just as the lecture was over, so I stopped, ogt my marks, which were AMAZINGLY low (43) as compared to 72 and 65, but still I have got the overall highest, which is pretty good. As soon as I entered the class, there was wild cheering. The classes will o on indefinately now... which is good. From tommorrow, BMM classes will start. Since class got over, and there was nothing else to do, and the bus wasn't due for another twenty minutes, I headed over to the sir of my old classes, and talked to him about god as usual, and told him the story about revelations. He appreciated it, but it got late, and it was one, and I had just missed the bus. So I had to climb into powar nagar, and thge bus that I had missed reached vasant vihar just as I had walked all the way from gandhinagar to vasant vihar after getting down from powar nagar. slept a bit, actually a lot, after that, saw bitsd of a crappy movie with aishwarya rai and anil kapoor where anil kapoor adopts the illicit children of his father with his (father's) secretary. The movie was going on before I went to sleep, and after i woke up too, though no one was watching it. Then headed oer to blesson's house, took a rickshaw, and lsitened to his music. his floppy drive did not work, was trying to get fx from him for the matrix movie. but I took a few vids and 2 photograph of his amazing keyboard work.



After that we went out for a walk, and walked all the way to some crappy gate that lead up to yeoor. it was closed, so we went instead to a cyber cafe, on a dare that a mutual friend had entered a garnier competition. I was right, he was wrong, but he thought I had made the whole website just to show it to him, saying that I was mad. from his past expirience with me, i would say he was justified. talked a bit with jabberbot, we both laughed, it was this dinghy cyber cafe that had a really slow connection, and people go there only to make out. the cyber was way too slow.
after that one hour, we took a long walk as he had to purchase stationary, and I had to give a few negatives in. we talked about our old school days, and he told me that I was a wretch. he remembered things that I don't. Like there was this time long ago during a great annual day function, that This guy (Tully) and I empited the books from the bagd of all the children when they had gone for the PT class. We were idiots back then. But that was not what he said, I remembered that because of something that he said and i don't want to forget that. Anyway, what he said, I have only vague memories of, there was apparently this time when i got him into trouble in the sixth when I was talking, he turned back, and JAquiline miss caught him and gave him a remark for talking .for some reason I have forgotten, he also got another remark. Probably for back-answering or something. I donno. he didn't show it to his parents, and the next day he got a third remark for not signing the first two. the next day, he lost his calender and got a new one. then there was this fatso called nitin (fulcao sir had actually called him one) who put him into trouble by complaining to the teacher and he didn't have his calender, so she said that she would give him two the next day. he went home, told his mother about it, got scolded really hard. Went back to school the next day, and the teacher had forgotten about all of this. He went back home, his mother demanded to see the remarks, he lied that the teacher was probably scolding someone else, his mother scolded him again for paying so little attention in class that he didn't know if the teacher was scolding him or not.
I remember this time when this sir walked into me jumping like crazy on the gym mats after band practice. He almost gave me a remark, but I pleaded like hell and got away... Ok too many school stories are being remembered right now. so I will stop before I get too nostalgic. Have to call people for the matrix now. Anyway, came home after the walk, just in time to recieve blesson's mother's call enquiring the whereabouts of her son. he is gonna get a scolding today also, and again, I will be to blame. We live up to the tradition of schooldays. Came home, and saw all the vids I had taken, the floppies are tested for the big matrix filming... and I made this



the movie is gonna be so coool
Ok. calling people now. also have an idea for a spiderman kiss thingy... same competition. Later....

No comments: