Monday, May 30, 2005

...hurrying along in his wake

finished reading hp5. Will read hitchhiker's next probably, or concenterate more on the sites and surveys. donno. No plans for tommorrow... oh yeah, just rememebred, have to end up in Sion, take a bus and head over to SIES, get the form and stuff, and then go and watch bunty and babli. Damn, for a moment there I thought I could stay at home and lazily watch tv all day again. but I need to start studying for the entrance tests....
damn.
will blog how everything goes. Will wake up pretty late in the morning I think...

was cheking out stuff on nationalgeographic.com around one and a half hours ago... It's an article speculating on the looks of aliens. Toned down a bit froma pic I have in an old issue somewhere. Might blog that pic sometime tommorrow. Or day after. Day after probably. The article is here pretty cool thing actually. Aliens.

Can make my own, using my own logic. Yeah, new thing to do : project imaginary biosphere....
will be fun.

No comments: