Saturday, May 14, 2005

The what the hell will I do today phase

Got up early morning trying to figure out what to do today. A friend had made plans to go to yeoor, but that wasn’t finalized because he had gone to a movie (probably) yesterday night, and the plans were not confirmed. I wanted to go to VT, buy adobe premier and sit at home doing nothing after that, but a friend’s dad had asked me to help him with a flier, which I am going to start doing now. My plans somewhat concretized, I would go to VT, get the CD, go to Dombivili and roam about, and play burnout. So I was about to leave when the calls started pouring in, friends were meeting up at sion, and expected me to come. Blah to them. I stuck to my original plan and set out. Another friend called while I was going to the bus stop. They were meeting up at Dadar now… I was maintaining a healthy ambiguity about going or not going when he forced me into a yes or no answer, and said I do too much natak. I ended up going to VT anyway, after purchasing the tickets and just missing a fast train.

No comments: