Monday, May 16, 2005

I discovered urban dictionary

blog
n.
Short for weblog.
A meandering, blatantly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are interested in their stupid, pathetic life. Consists of such riveting entries as "homework sucks" and "I slept until noon today."

I am already an editor. what the hell. got up, am heading over to different colleges to collect the forms. So will have to leave now. Had three wierd dreams yesterday. First I was cheated by a book-shop fellow in sion (I wass actually cheated by him once) then i faught with him about it (Like I faught the guy in the toilet) then he kidnapped me (no such expirience in real life) and lived in this small cement house with a daughter in a bakery (Dharavi slums) and was about to give me poison and kill me when i ran to the road opposite sion hospital, and shouted for help, but people looked at me like I was mad, and my father had becomea police officer with a gun came and shot the guy (Like marge becomes the police officer in the simpsons)
And i have forgottne the other two dreams already, but they were equally wierd. Going now. will write articles to Jam about MOMs and editable stuff on the web... would be cool.

No comments: