Saturday, May 14, 2005

The I almost watched star wars phase

I left the place at five twenty five, went to dombivili station with this rick that didn’t put on the meter. You just have to pay howmuchever they ask you to, so I dropped of bala, and was on the way to the station when some lady flagged down the rick, and got a ride too. Reached dombivili station, wanted to have Pepsi, or somewhat, but the fast train arrived just as I got onto the platform, so I took it, had 7-up on the platform in thane, then took a rick home. It was six twenty five and I was at this traffic jam near Oswal park. EPI started at 6:25. Damn. The good thing is the rick cost 29 bucks which is extremely rare. That’s the right meter. I got home in time to see the “negotiations.” Watched the movie almost till the pod race, and then processed the images, made them smaller and web-friendly, and played around with premier a bit. Will take time to learn… then went back to watchin Ep-I and saw the final fight sequence, which is what I really wanted to watch… then came back to blogging. On Word.

1 comment:

Anorion said...

Read blogs at random eh? I do that too... but I lost interest after I began to stumble on italian and spanish blogs.
I was just wondering... what was the inspiring part? That I write reeeally long blogs? Probably. Because your blogs are waaay to short.
If you are interested in the random ramblings of someone who doesen't know what he is talking about... permission to keep an eye granted.