Sunday, May 22, 2005

just went swimming

Just came back from swimming. Only three or four guys were there when I went. they were diving and swimming in the far end. I floated a bit and tried to butterfly but couldn't. In fact, I could swimless than last time. But i learnt a wierd kind of dog paddle, where I half-swim but still skim along the floor using my feet for extra leverage. Works well. I could travel as fast as some of the more kiddish swimmers. Then those guys came around and we hunted for coins. They lost one and gave up, which I found, but couldn't pick up from the floor, so I kept it under my leg and dragged it till the shallow end, when a kid came and took it from under my foot. Asshole.
Came back now, and donno what I am going to do today. Probably write an article on hard drives or something.

No comments: