Sunday, May 22, 2005

Going swimming

Just got up. Found simpler way to stop songs automatically instead of using kill winamp. Just remove the looping and repeat buttons, which I haven't done till now from the time I was using winamp2.
Just realised theat wikipedia has become the new google.Should've included that in the article I sent to Jam. Writing at least two more articles to the computers section for JAM. One involves how to transport your hard drive, and the other one on microsoft antispyware. Listening to he's got the whole world in his hands right now. Will most probably be going swimming, but I don't feel like I have the energy to do it. I go blind when I remove my specs, can't see or recognize anything. Donno how my father does it.His number is around six or seven. Twelve is blindness right? Whoa. He'll have to be careful. He's a bit of a smoker actually.
I downloaded lego star wars yesterday, am going to check it out later. Listening to why does my heart feel so bad by moby right now. He is Herman Melville's grand - nephew. Cool...
Had a very wierd dream yesterday. I mean today. Friends came over and stuff happened.
Going swimming now.

No comments: