Wednesday, May 25, 2005

about today

Came from swimming early morning. Made friends with a lot of them, and one was particularly enthusiastic about teaching me to swim. I learnt to swim on my back, and pretty much how to kick to propel myself forward.
But everyone else told me I wasstaying in the same place.
Looks like I will go back tommorrow and learn to swim without paying for it. That's cool.

had a bit bout of nerves about my results. they are around the corner. thank god it started so late... I couldn't bear with the tension.

Came home and watched a lot of TV. firs watched edward scissorhands. Watched it from when things began to go downhill. Missed or have disremembered this quote "Forget about holding her hand, man. Think about the damage he could do to other places." I thought things would get better but they didn't. Damn. Or they got better in a way I didn't appreciate them to be better. I didn't buy the snow part.... which was pretty lame. I remembered that the actress was from that vampire movie, but I didn't know her name. Yeah... Winona Ryder. Damn... forgot her name.

After Edward scissorhands, I watched EDTV. Pretty cool movie actually, but he really should have performed with hurley. Cool. Another movie with ed in it. Very much like the movie I saw a few days ago with... um with... jim carrey in it. Thw truman show. yeah.
Liked that movie.
Then called sridhr, planned to go over to his place, got cancelled because his cousins were coming over. I slept then went and played badminton with my new raquet. Played well, but still lost... a lot. and won a bit. Won the last match.
I wanted to stay over for a bit at Ashwin's place, but Mom wanted me to come back, so I am doing this now.

No comments: