Monday, May 30, 2005

It seemed to take Sirius and age to fall

This was when I reallised who was gonna diein hp5. The first time round I read it. It still sort of stabs you when you have read it around five times.
Big day today. did not go swimming, later went trekking, will blog about that later, then played badminton in eden woods with people I didn't know, lost all matches today. Pathetically. Damn. Guess i was just too tired.
Then talked with my friends and am going to bunty and bubbly twice, tommorrow and again on friday. Cool with it...
Then came home, researched blogs, ate food, talked over the phone to friends, and read HP5. Am actually reading HP5 right now. Will finish this chapter, research more blogs (5 to go), blog about the trekoid, and finish the book while I sleep...

No comments: