Wednesday, May 11, 2005

why?

Why don't I have more RAM? why should photoshop be so bloody adament about always saving the pic as a .psd file. Why cannot photoshop parse a mpeg file into a filmstrip? Why do I have to make a spoof a single frame at a time? why cannot windows movie maker allow me to use clips smaller than half a second? Why cannot I be endowed with more software? Why didn't I thinkg of writing a poem out of all this? Why haven't I started the short story with the really great idea? Why am I struggling to find a single answer to all these questions? why the hell am I bothering to do this? why the hell are YOU bothering to do this? why is this failing to be funny? Why the hell didn't I ask why the hell for every why? Why should i be eternally bored and eternally lkethargic? Why don't they put good movies on on star movies or HBO? Why don't I stop here when I did find a single answer to all these questions? Hell, why don't I stop when I found two answers to all these questions? why don't I just give the answers and go to sleep? Why am i telling what I am going to do by adding "why" behind everything I am writing? why don't I rename the blog with the second answer? Why don't I listen to my own advice... answer my questions... and go to sleep?

a) Because I am an asshole with lousy luck
b) Why not?

note: answer to b) is also a)

No comments: