Sunday, May 08, 2005

I miss harrypotterfans.net

Such a cool site. donno who was the webmistress. I rubbed off HP a bit because this site closed down. this was the coolest site ever. I can never recover from th shock I got when this site closed down. atleast the encyclopedia should have been open, not closed so that other people could download it. Had amazing pictures. and the few wallpapers were so cool. I am searching the pic on yahoo... there was this wallpaper, which suddenly came up on my desktop because of webshots, and it started a chain reaction of thoughts... way back to the early days of extereme HP fandom. So much that a friend who stood for elections in my school asked me to make a poster of him. I found that too... might mail it to him.



He won, by the way.

nope still nothing on yahoo image search. I am searching all wallpaper sized things possible for snape.
Such stupid things are showing up... but atleast yahoo image search is better than google. how i miss harrypotterfans.net. I knew her name. something called jlr web design... she aslo made that site. And another site only for Emma Watson. was it emmawatsonfans.net? mebbe. will google all of this. I hope someone somewhere was good enough to make a mirror.
i remember logging on to check for updates, and getting so excited when there was actually one, like once in a month. damn I miss the site.

Lol. this funny one just came up...



still not found it. Nearing the end of the hits list. not likely to. I will just do a screencap and blog it instead...
here it is


giving up now, the pages keeps increasing. It is probabkly squeezing out results by searching for related terms as well...

No comments: