Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I need jesus

Listening to inspirational music from net radio. I am experimenting with all kinds of genres I cant usually purchase from here. There is no ska station, though there is one of eclectic rock, which was pretty cool.
Anyway, worked on the blog survey, finished surveying 75 blogs, don't think I need to do anymore, unless I go all the way to the hundred. KEpt up with my own deadline of looking through 25 blogs everyday, so the task was spread over four days. tommorrows plans, as of today, are to go get forms, not go with nikhil from classes, and manage to end up in a friends house.
But Am going swimming tommorrow for sure.
Will read before I sleep. Don't wanna start moorcock, but am already bored of the guide. Wonder when it will release in India. MEbbe I am not going for Bunty and Bubli the second time around...
mebbe.
Listening to a medley now. Look what the lord has done mostly....
turning in now. When there are no more HP books to read, it becomes kinda sad. MEbbe I will plunge right into it and start reading hp5 again. Or mebbe I will lotr. Donno...
Not in much of a mood to read right now.
Wonder how many days till hp6 comes out. July something na... not much more than a month and a half away. Cool.
sleeping now.

No comments: