Sunday, May 15, 2005

Up the hill

Just around the corner of my friend's house, there was this wall with a hole in it blocked by stone. The same thing has happened in yeoor too, but only they have put a solid cement wall with barbed wire on top. the worst thing about the whole thing is that you can jsut walk around the wall if you take the trouble.

we didn't.

mostly because we didn't know about that back then...



Then we contemplated going over it, which we eventually ended up doing, I was the first over...



...because i wanted to get a pic of everyone else making it over.



But while I ran half way up, they were still contemplating how to...

and I looked around while everyone went over... and this was the view.



And I noticed this really cool path which had those trees with branches that loomed on from eiter side... like a tunnel of branches. this was the road we were about to take.



or so I thought...
there was a remote sense of adventure somewhere... so the preferred path was straight up over rocks, and I ran up again to get pics...



All this rot about not getting people to pose, gets you really bad photos. Or I shouldn't use the aim and click thing anymore... with moving objects.

Jordan raced up behind me and he basically does that all the way up...
like in this pic



and this


AND this


but the rest climbed up


And we climbed really higher and reached this...



and this


and this

hmm...
around five minutes after I took this... sumedh and sid came over and asked me to take a pic of that...
I am ahead on that one track.

Listening to totia manmotia by Rabbi while blogging this...

so the plateau or stable, or whatever they call the geographic feature for a small piece of even land midway up a hill sloped down in threee directions and rose in one. To the right were shrubs and rocks, to the front was the way back down and there were small trees to the right. Sid decided to explore that part...



But he was called back and we continued to walk, and sumedh wanted to take a pic of this flower, the same is in my building, and some guy photographed them a few days ago. Might blog my pic of that tommorrow...


damn. I hung explorer. Will blog the rest tommorrow. really have to sleep now.

No comments: