Friday, May 20, 2005

Revange of the sith




War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere. In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievious, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate. As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, two Jedi knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor.

I particularly liked the dragon treature, and the grievious - obi wan sabre fight was just fucking amazing.

But padme cannot fucking die. the entry of her in the star wars databank has been erased. That's jsut too fucking damn bad.

I am damn sure I saw the millenium falcon in one of the scenes.

Man I just searched for my old cds for the original document of star wars databank for the padme entry, and I being the stupid asshole that I am have copied only the first part. Damn. this is so fucking damn depressing that I am going into bad grammar.

FUCK.

anyway, the movie was pretty cool actually.

HE KILLS THE YOUNGLINGS!!!!
PADME DIES!!!!

No comments: