Tuesday, May 24, 2005

about a fucked up today

Notepad blog. 9:45

building politics.
Just spoke to two of my friends, sumedh and yogita, and all of us are most probably going to watch Naina. I know the movie sucks... but still am gonna watch it anyway.
Sumedh convinced me to go by telling me about his building politics. Such things haven't happened in a long time. Actually they have happened just yesterday to me, as I just came to realise. Anyway, in Sumedh's case, judging from the parts that I listened to AND understood, I figured that a fight caused a rift between the girls and the boys, and another rift caused a rift between two groups in the girls, "the bitches", who are crass and stupid, and the "high funda log" who "talk in english and all." Damn them. the high funda ppl came back to the boys, and another rift happened, and all the boys but my dumbass friend ran over to the bitches. Now all the boys but one dumbass and the bitches apparently went out for a killer birthday party (by friend's former best friend's b'day) and now my friend and the high funda log wanna go out for a movie to pay them back.
I don't know how the hell it will, but that's their philosophy.
And my dumb friend want's me to haul my butt all the way from Thane to sion to watch a movie that I don't like, with a bunch of people I don't know, just so that there is equal gender representation in he people going to the movies.
So i asked yogita to come so that there is equal friend representation in the movies, but apparently that also tips the gender scale, so most probably she isn't going to make it. But I fored her to come with a little tricky emotional blackmail. I think.
Since I have nothing to do for a good half an hour, and am a bit frustrated with HP5, I will blog all my old building politics. As much as I can remember em.

I remember long ago that we formed the lucky leven club (leven is eleven) which consisted of, I don't remember all members now, but definately involved the first gang back there in audumbar. We used to play lagori, atiya patiya, and a bunch of other things. People came and went and the core group hung on. This is over a span of fourteen years. The core group is still there, with an addition of one asshole of a guy. Ashwin went away for like six years to ghatkoper. Another one went of to Baruch and is still there... one left for london. One went to gujrat or somewhat for four years. We are pretty much scattered now. I hit one girl with a belt when i was a kid once, and everyone in the building scolded me. damn. I don't want to blog about this... getting too uncharechteristically nostalgic, and this isn't funny anymore, like his building charechteristics. Damn. Atleast to me that is.

after the final blog in the morning, I UDied a bit, read the papers, some contovorsey on Jo Boley so nihal. damn fucked up sikhs can't even let a movie be. It's a crappy movie, but the same thing happened with Meenaxi, with the usage of noor-a-la-noor, the light of lights, which is usually used to describe allah, damned MF hussein described Tabu with it. I think. The phrase was definately used in a way which angered the muslims. I need to get my hands on a pirated version of it. Atleast that protest was peaceful. Damned sikhs bombed a thatre in protest of some stupid religion. that's why any religion of any kind should be banned.
Too many people have been killed in God's name. Will give the old fool a bad name.
That bastard. Set things right will you. just come down here and kill all punks like us. You were supposed to do it in 2000, and chickened out being the scardy cat bastard tht you are. Take me first. I don't care. Hate veerything right now. Too bored to type sense that's why I am doing this.
Phat slugg.....

present tense now. Exactly 12 hours later, as coincidence would have it. after blogging, got ready and went over to cine planet. there was some confusion involving cousins and who would actually watch the movie. I figured sumedh's dumb plan out, which was basically, to send his cousins off to watch kaal, while me, him and his friends would watch naina.
Bad move from step one. The cousins turned out to be little kids, one of whom lives in my colony and frequents the club house. Apparently swims a lot. We entered the thatre after sending his cousins off to watch kaal. Still hadn't exactly figured out his problem. Actually, still havent. Don't care tht much about it. So we watched the movie, will blog about just the movie seperately. Throughout the movie, these two guys were passing smart aleck comments from the row behind us, and followed us for a while after the movie hoping to get introduced to Sumedh's friends. Freaks who needed help, but who were otherwise really nice guys. I hope. so we ended up in Sumedh's house after the really bad movie, and we played some crappy racing game version six, which played only upside down on his comp. got bored of that and played pinball instead, got bored of that too, hogged a bit of his chocolates, and started drawing on his whiteboard. Pics of everything later.
Played table tennis for a bit, and headed back home. HAd something very much like pepsi on platform number five, after catching a fast train from kurla, after catching a slow train from chunabhutti, which had a dried up condom on the overbridge.
Ended up in gunpule and got swimming goggs, as well as a really cool raquet for 500 bucks. Pics in another blog.
Nothing new on UD today. By me that is.
After that went to classes, and we had this game where we were blindfolded and had to make a square out of a lenght of rope. Was utter chaos.
Damn.
came home, via a really long traffic jam, and am blogging now.
Mum was not too hppy about the steep price of the raquet, but I got her convinced that raquets usually cost that much.

No comments: