Thursday, May 19, 2005

about today

Did nothing all day watched a bit of tv, ripped a supposedly uncopyable cd, and then watched a movie called try seventeen. The girl there was hot, and ashwin called sking for movies with hot girls. I gave him a few which the cd rentl guy did not have. when asked for an adult movie, that guy thought adult movie was a name of a movie, and said that he did not have that too.
HE also thought english movie was a name of a movie.
But full frontal (which has nada) was on on zee studio.
Try seventeen was a good movie. Later that evening I went to classes, and came back home (after eating a v-pav) to find my net defunct again. damn. Fucking damn. Hope it works when i go back. So I am at the cybercafe again, mailing in my ud definitions. I was at first in a comp that wasn't even in a cubicle and totally had zero privacy. Now I am in the cubicle with the cool keybord. Ah well...
later.
WATCHING EPISODE THREE TOMMORROW.
Yeahah.

No comments: