Saturday, May 14, 2005

what the hell...

another one of those posts. went to dombivili again, early morning, submitted the things I had made, and both bala and his father liked it, so good for me. Then bala and I went to play burnout, and played for two solid hours. Thumbs started paining like hell, and we stopped, and I came home. I totally screwed bala at the game. I was scoring things like 10-2. 10-4 and even a 10-0 once. he got a couple of 10-6s but that was still ok. Came home, saw kofee with karan, the Hemaji and Zeenatji episode. Was a pretty cool one. then headed over to classes, where they made us play this game of bulding a stack of matches blindfolded. Pretty cool game. Lost at that by one matchbox. Came home, did not play badminton, am going to go to a friends house for lunch tommorrow, and probably trekking after that. Will probably learn a new definition of "trakking" tommorrow. I am sure it will just be a climb up a stupid hill...

No comments: