Friday, May 20, 2005

only half an hour to blog

Half an hour before that dumb virus kicks in. Ripped chemichal brothers yesterday night. Wait a min, theres a notepad blog somewhere about this.

notepad blog:
7:48 now. Just ripped an uncopyable CD. Must've taken six hours, I donno, I was sleeping through it, Idiots, spend money on it and we can do it anyway. Had to get a hackerish name for various activities. Not hacking, but still... played around with a few thins. I frogot what I initially tried, settled on something else, but cyber$8@n is pretty cool. Oh yeah, I had saved it in a file. It was $@fl38. Even $8@n is cool. Five hours until star wars. FIVE HOURS UNTIL STAR WARS. People have already seen it abroad thoguh, but I will be one of the first in India. will blog how it goes if I get a connection, am not getting it right now. Damn.
the plan is that i will pick up a few friends on the way there, and then we stop at kurla, eat something at McDonalds near VT station, then we go to Sterling and watch STAR WARS. IN FIVE HOURS.
Listening to born to be wild by steppenwolf. Gave my Firo - B tests yesterday. I should be less impulsive and more affectionate to others. I am going to do that now.
Will be ripping Yanni while I am away. And MAtrix reloaded will come this night, am watching that too. So many things to do today.

Yeah, so caught uop with friends at triveni, went to kurla to pick up another one, and ended up in McDonalds near VT. Meat Fernandis there, never expected that, talked a bit and then went to Sterling. Friend lost tickets on the way, and there was this interview going on. we talked a bit, and then decided to enter the thatre when we realised that the tickets were lost. WE went back and it was just lying on the freaking road! first day first show tickets for revange of the sith were lying on the bloody road. At first only one ticket was found. I obtained it, and silently thought that i am going in for sure. then the other three were found, so we all got to go. The movie was just too amazing but a bit depressing. Will blog about the movie seperatly later. I still have to get over padme's death. She's NOT supposed to dies. Anyway, came back home, played scrabbel, then played a bit of badminton, then finally watched the matrix reloaded. Like the ending. The one survivor was so cool man...
Anyway, am here now. This was a pretty quick blog. Ah well... will blog lte rif I have no virus problems.

No comments: