Thursday, May 26, 2005

almost back to square one

tried many things and finally settled on a different color version of my old tempelete. Damn. Will copy the text of this tempelete and study it with care when the connecion goes. And will hopefully make a tempelete before tonight, along with a nice background.
Ashwin's parents are coming home today... probably already have, so I can't head over to his house. He has a big test today. Aashray has probably taken an off, that bastard. Just sent him a msg asking him not to, if he has that is...
so will UD a bit right now... as long as the net lasts. Then I donno what. Thinking of an innovative way of bringing all the elements of what i want on my background without them clashing with one another.
Damnfuckingdamn.
will see. Jam will be out nytime soon...
and my results.

No comments: