Monday, May 02, 2005

back here

dumb cyber where I had sat some days ago and where the browser kept hanging. this one is the cubicle next to it, and has a really cool keyboard. will have to be fast because i want to use only half an hour. Kept taking hourly notes of my activities yesterday and today because of the HP bookathone, which was pretty much screwed because of various reasons, one of them being for the heck of it. Pretty much the same reason why I started the whole thing. HP has been read by me so many damn fucking times that it has become boring, so...
damn an old guy just finished using it. He was on the cubicle to my right. no privacy here, a girl or a boy just walked past me and there is an open window beside me. I would really like to steal this keyboard. Such a cool keyboard. anyway, just went to the bank, where they gave me form 60 or 16 or something where I have to fill in my IT details. This cyber has branded pcs, thats so rare man. its the busybee 200. but I am sweating too much. anyway. Will blog about yestrday and today now.

No comments: