Friday, May 27, 2005

didn't go after all

Got up just a bit too late to go swimming, so i went back to sleep, UDed and Wikid a bit after getting up, and am blogging now. This was a very sick description of india that I found on the net...

A country filled with pussified vegan cocksuckers that simultaneously shit their pants when The US announced the sale of the F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan.
Bush: Manmohan, I've decided to give
the Pakistanis the F-16s.

Singh:diaper and his miniature
testicles ascending up in his
body> Whaaaa???

the net means UD....

But my description got a thumbs down too. 5 of em in fact, but there are two people who gave me the thumbs up. This can mean:
1) I am also a sick bastard who does not know what I am talking about
2) People don't have a good sense of humour
3) I think people don't have a good sense of humour because they don't like my definitions
4) People are too patriotic

Atleast in a blog you can say anything you want...

No comments: