Sunday, May 22, 2005

will probably change this template

Looks like this is the most popular template on blogspot. Will probably change this template, and include a background sound, or an audio stream if I can manage it. This blog is about to get a new look...
anyway, got up early morning, and went swimming. I already blogged about that. Then fooled around, and slept a lot, once in the morning, and once in the afternoon. Played badminton like hell in the evening, and lost as many matches as I won. More or less. Definately more on the won side. Lost three matches and played at least seven. That was in eden woods. Sumedh called up and asked me to see naina. Saw half a interview of someone who had watched it, and he said "it was pathetic" in a very emphatic manner. But I am still going on wednesday. Tommorrow morning I am going with my fater to the station, and going over to dombivili station to get my LOTR cds. Bala is going to vellore on tuesday evening. Noel and sid are currently in bangalore. cool.
Everyone's somewhere, and I am stuck here bloggind. Damn.
Will take a snapshot of this blog. Will call it the before pic.

No comments: