Friday, May 13, 2005

plans for today

Cool how things work out. Bala called to ask for the da inci code, ont thing lead to another, and now bala and I are going to go to cst toay. I am going to go to the library, because otherwise I would be going only for the CDs, which would be a dumb thing to do. downloading epIII trailer right now....
later we are going to play burnout. most probably. Bu I don't like this plan, I want to go alone...

And i have to be back home in time to watch epI and II.

Had a very wierd dream today. I could not cross the railway station, because the gravity kept changing, and I wobbled too much. Then I ran away from there, being chased by robotic versions of old friends, (I saw a lot of people I haven't seen for a long time) whose mission was to stop me running away from this wierd undefined system where gravity kept changing. There was this building I used to play in as a kid, called palash, and there were stairs on the side joining wo buildings, so I ran up to the side of these, to hide, and there was an unscalabel wall. So I ran back, and ran up the stairs, one last robotic old school friend jumped onto me and i shook him off, and went on to the correct version of the railway station without any gravity swings. But I slipped on vomit, fell on it, found that there was no wash basin in the dirty bathroom, and re-entered the system in an angry mood, the system being my classes now, and I spoke to an irritating office assistant from SIES, then two identical twin profs came out, and asked me to yell at them till I was satisfied...
Then again I had to run the system, and I actually forbade my friends to catch me by saying that my dreams were my private place? What the bloody hell was that about? Someone who reads dreams should try deciphering THAT...

Probably means I will be rampaged by a mad hippogriff

No comments: