Saturday, May 14, 2005

The finally coming back phase

Went to the CD guy, got adobe premier and some sound making software, that turns out to be a simple recording software. He was insistant on showing me a load of games I had no interest in. FOOL. The good part about all this as I walked back to VT, feeling very happy about my purchases, was that I had lost something of me. The got to go feeling had finally ceased. Somehow. I caught a train, going to right a thesis on the perfect seat, and I got one of those today, and went all the way to Dombivili. While going there I was a train or two behind my friends who were heading over to Nirmal Lifestyles in Mulund. Talked to them a bit then ended up in dombivili. Caught a rickshaw to Bala’s house. His father gave me an assignment which I am going to do today, and do the thesis someday later. I had dosa with sugar and ghee, then Bala and I headed over to gaondevi mandir…

No comments: