Friday, May 13, 2005

dumb thing suddenly works

Blogged this in notepad today, thinking that I would not get the net connection. I got it suddenly, when I was trying it one last tim before going to sleep... actually before drifting to sleep while rerading Hp4, am in the pages just before the dragon task. i would imagine dumbledore to have either a 3d representation of hogwarts like the scientist guy has in spy kids 2, or a duplicate the maurader's map on his wall to keep an eye on things...
neway


damn, sify thing has bailed again. donno why I am even logging onto the internet using mtnl. Mebbe i wont. Mebbe i will keep blogging in notepad for three or four days that this is going to be down, and blog everything at one go later. Nah... will logon to check mail and come out. damn... why should this happen to me? I have a few good ideas for the star wars kid thing... making an episode II movie out of it. want to check good video editing software to buy tommorrow. Going to vt for that, taking my cam and might take another pi of cleanliness is next to godliness... donno. If I don't blog for two days after this, that is because I don't have a connection any more> Just called up sify and they had a long menu for customer care thingy. I would like to design something that will take people around in circles. Nothing much happened today. Saw a movie called tough luck. Saw fair game yesterday. tough luck has an amazing twist in the end. Really liked that movie. You have to stay one step ahead. Saw A bit of Red Sonja and whose line. tried making a thing of me walking on the walls by making the sofa, the carrom board and the shoebox lie against the floor, then walking on the floor. but there was a problem with this becuse the view was from the actual ground where it should have been from the actual cieling... otherwise it would not have been a giveaway. Damn. Then went on a long sleep, then went to classes... now this. Bye.
Oh shit, I just remembered I cannot go on the net without sify because I bloody removed the phone line for protection from trojan dialers. Friends had CET today, will call them...
calling a friend right now...
Friends did not go out anywhere
anoither friend has gone to a movie
and his mobile is sqithed off
Ah friend is there...
idots. For kaal...

No comments: