Wednesday, June 29, 2005

7515

Finally ended up in yeoor today - though Ashwin did not come. Aashray and I headed out to yeoor at around ten. We took a rickshaw till upvan lake, and ended up at the gates at around eleven. But a guard was sitting there, and he told us entry was not allowed. So we contemplated bribing him, and decided to sneak past using a circuitatious route, and exploiting a break in the wall.
The guard's sidecick reached the break just as we did, and we ran like hell from there. then we went up the other side, and trekked a bit. we soon found out that this wasn't familiar territory, and therefore we were lost. We just walked around a bit, and moved this way and that on hunches. And to our surprise, we were standing on this stream, collecting cattle bones, when a car went past less than fifteen feet from where we were standing. We were apparently very close to the road, and we did not know it.
Thankfully, we got out. Will make a nice comic strip about this... maybe. Maybe will do that now.

Anyway, after that came home, had a bath, my mom freaked out over the pectoral girdle of a dead cow, but it is in a pot in the balcony now - so she does not mind too much. Then I headed over to a friend's house where we played monopoly and bluff. Won bluff, and came second in monopoly.
I think I am an expert in bluff. An alternative name for the game, as suggested by Ameya, is bullshit. I like bullshit.
But I cannot say I think I am an expert in bullshit.
Will make a strip put of that too probably.

Then came home, did a few chores, and headed back to Ameya's house, and played monopoly. And it was total monopoly. I owned all cards at the end of the game except three red cards. Damn.

Anyway, the total figure of my cash and assets at the end of the day was:

Cash
------
1x5 = 5
5x2 = 10
9x10 = 90
4x20 = 80
4x50 = 200
13x100 = 1300
1x500 = 500

property
----------
580
230
100
120
490
280
250
300
120
400

deveoped property
-------------------
300
300
150
180
240
210
270
225
210
375

That gives me a total of 7515. Cool eh?

But Ameya won the previous game...

No comments: