Friday, June 10, 2005

crud. Load of shitty crud.

Crud is the watchman flirting with all the bais. I have to tolerate this every time I venture out of my house at afternoon. Almost had to watch this dreadful sight when the plans of going to Noel's house was cancelled. Thanfully...
Crud. Does not have the same ring to it as shit, and us pretty dumb actually...
crud is defined as whatever you get when you click on it according to urban dictionary . Phew! That was tough. Anyway, not making sense as usual. Two parakeets shagged while watching a donkey brazing. Whatever that means. yeah, I am about to blog about today as usual, but am a bit depressed because of my lack of... something.
Something is lacking inmy life and I don't even know what. Sat around watching oprah and stuff. Dakota fanning is more concieted than Aishwarya rai, but then Aishwarya rai is more of a nine year old. I made most of that BMM site, and made a drunkard bastard of a friend promise to write an article for the site. Hope he does not read my blog, but I read his. Today. He does not blo every day. So he is just 1337/2 till now. Played badminton at Eden woods. Lost only three matches, and won all the other seven or so...
came home and am blogging now. Yeah did not go to swimming today also. Wanted to avoid the bastard who keeps asking for underground.
What other interesting thing did I do today? YEah - saw existenz. Fucking amazing movie. Liked the ending very much, but that was totally predictable.
wonder how they made the bio ports...
anyway, will blog tommorrow. More likely tonight itself with plans for tommorrow. hell will do that now.
1) Go and submit forms at Jai Hind, KC and Xavier.
2) Eat out with my mother. Just made this plan.
3) come home and finish the site
4) Upload the site actually
5) go and play badminton
6) Come home and blog. Like this.

No comments: