Thursday, June 02, 2005

came back from swimming

Just came back. A friend from my old school met me. He had gone away to Dumai or Muscat for around four years. My hair is all spiked now. Need to cut it...
Got up a bit late but went anyway. My mother is not going to office today. My plans for the day are:
1) Sleep for a while now if I can
2) Meet Nikhil at Ghatkoper, head over to VT, check out the statuses of colleges, and then head over to SIES, submit Nikhil's form, get anoter Dakshinayanam if I can, ask questions to the BMM prof if I can, and then head back home.
3) Then, I call Chalam aunty, and head over to her house, and then mostly stay over, or head back home.
4) If i don't go to mulund, I pretend to study for the test, hell I actually study for the test and then head over to Eden Woods in the evening to play badminton...

listening to open arms by journey right now. Added the JAM and JLT stuff at the sidebar. Thinking of adding a book I am reading right now thingy too...

No comments: