Wednesday, June 08, 2005

yawning like hell

going to sleep now. Spoke on the phone so much with friends that my mother asked me why the phone had got stuck to my ear. In fact, for the first time in my life ever, I spoke on the phone and Imed a person at the same time. there was an archies comic strip making fun of this, and I remember thinking at that time, why the hell would anyone want to do that? I understood now.
I also understood today why one should not eat before swimming. You fart a lot, AND you feel like you will vomit any second.
Plans for tommorrow:
1) be in ghatkoper before nine thirty
2) go give in all the forms
Damn I have to fill the forms now. Damn. Ok will do it... what the hell...
3 )MEet friends somewhere to eat
4) Come back in time to play badminton
mebbe
will blog tommorrow evening.

No comments: