Monday, June 27, 2005

Relieving monday morning blues

Read a father's friend's message a few dozen times right now. Apparently cheques are going to get cleared in an hour, tha'ts the headlines in today's TOI. This is actually a good thing, because the frauds will be caught sooner, especially for outstation cheques. Then there is some old news - the gas reserve find - who hasen't heard about THAT yet?

BT has a very irritating thing - the XP mediacentre PC. There is some foul play going on - someone has paid BT to put that article in. For as long as I remember, there has been no tech article on the front page, and stuff like the k750i with the world's first two MP mobile camera, or the PS2 finally coming in India, or the PSP also coming in India - none of these ever showed up in BT. They have also conviniently left out the fact that the official XP patches from the websites open up security holes for new stuff to creep in.

I am NOT supposed to be blogging about the news, I am supposed to be on my way to yeoor. But my friends who were supposed to come with me are sleeping. Aashray's father probably cut the call on his mobile, Ashwin's mother picked up and misunderstood my intentions. She told me college wasn't there for another four days, which pretty much is good news, but I am still eager to know who my classmates are going to be.

Need to it in a nice cartoon here... will probably start making a comic strip sometime.

That's what most JAM writers do in their blogs. Atleast two out of three. Vaibhav Wankhade's Protonic Distillation of Sub-atomic particles and Arjun "i-bet-he-doesn't-have-a-nickname-in-real-life" Ravi's liberation of postal service have the cartoons. In fact, have somewhat similiar cartoons, but Rashmi Bansal's blog, youth curry does not have any pics, and is more sensible. Seeing that I am going to start writing there soon, I must start putting up comics too I guess. I will probably make up chars and then make cartoons...
yeah that seems to be a good idea.


Will now come up with all the chars, as well as a cartoon for not going to yeoor.

No comments: