Saturday, June 18, 2005

kajra re

Really like this song. Got the cd and Main Hoon na for like hundred and ten bucks. Bunty and Babli.
If yashraj films somehow find out about this blog, and have the energy to sue my ass, then I claim that a hacker hacked into my blog and put it up.
The hackers name is |)|_||\/||3|3|_|71337. He happens to live in C-80/101 Panchavat, Vasant Vihar.
If that does not stop them from suing my ass, then I claim that a friend trusted with my blog's password blogged this.
If even that does not stop them, then I claim temporary insanity, which is not surprising, and will be accepted in the court that since I took the time and energy of doing this, then i am both 1) dumb 2) clever 3) an asshole who thinks heis funny 4) self-critical, more importantly 5) insane and most importantly 6) innocent.

(mostly a) disclaimer:
By agreeing to scroll below this point you agree that you will see or read anything but blank text for the remainder of this post. You will not sue my ass. You will also agree not to laugh at me for being over-cautious. You will not say that Aishwarya Rai is sick. Which she is. And if you are anywhere in Yashraj films, you will agree to have the following things in your movie.
1) Shorter songs
2) More content
3) Clear endings
4) More of Aishwarya Rai('s cleavage)
5) Less lawyers

I will just get down to the dirt then. I got the Bunty aur babli movie and capped some parts of it.



that is the thing as it appears on the cinema screen. The dumb pirates took it from the theatre, so the movie is accompanied by the stall hooting and shouting, which adds colour to the boringly dumb movie.
here the fellow's head comes up while the logo is being drawn at the end of the movie.



the rap song aint recorded. damn.
Rap = rhythm and poetry according to B.

BUT, despite the dumb movie, Aishwarya Rai totally rocked. At first I thought she was Priety Zinta, when the cameo came up.



I think she looks pretty. but my rare "lady" friends think that she was sick. probably because of this:



Trust me that's the most you can see... and it's not much. These same "lady" friends (I should quote friends too probably) totally dig Angelina Jolie, who is known for much more than THAT.

This is the clever part I (or my hacker alter-ego, or my "trusted friend" alter ego, or my insane alter-ego) wanted to blog about.
the candle trick.
First Aishwarya looks ever so seductively at B, holding up this candle...



Amitabh Bacchan comes over really close,



and then... blows out her candle!



Amitabh hardly walks by Ash, when Abhi dances and comes over with a lit candle



intending to light ash's candle with it. Ash consider's him for a moment...



and blows out his candle!



This is one song that does not seem long in the movie. Ash is justso damn beau in this one

maire naina judwa behena or is it just judwa naina? will never know I guess...



i however, figured out the ending. The choies were
1) The con
2) they police

turns out they police after all. Aashray, this is for you, you dumbass, I figured out the fucking ending.
The couple join the police. the evidence for this is that
1) Amitabh Bachan calls them
2) He says there's a big con about to happen, and he cannot stop them, he needs their help
3) The movie HAS to have a positive ending, or I would sue THEIR asses. (or counter sue after this)
4) The Sikh fellow is there on their team, who is a god fearing person
5) Amitah says he puts them up to Samaj ki safai

the evidences against this are
1) The ending words "they conned happily ever after"
2) "Samaj ki safai" could mean "cleaning out the public"(of cash)
3) all the conmen are on their team
4) Abhi asks to be removed from the sharafat ki duniya, and rani says making one more paratha will kill her

So the endind is still pretty unclear, but the absolute number of arguments per ending makes the whole "joining the police" theory just a little more plausible. The counter-arguments can be put down to mistakes made out of extereme stupidity, the evidence for this stupidity include, but are not limited to the facts that:
1) They found it fit to make the movie...
2) With so many fucking damn songs, and each song so fucking damn long.
3) only one of them had Aishwarya Rai
4) The degree of dumbness in the "jokes"
5) The low number of actual cons showed
5) the underrepresentation of Tanya, which is almost as dissappointing as that of Aishwarya
6) Amitabh Bacchan Raps. Amitabh = Eminem according to Yashraj. WTF????
7) The wisecracks of Amitabh Bacchan
8) The irritating background score during the "action" sequences
9) Rani saying the eyes makes you sexy, not short skirts, and wears that revilting blue things that highlight her thunder thighs in some song.
10) Rani being able to run from the cops minutes after giving birth

I can go on, but I have a real life, in which I eat and some stuff like that, so i am going to stop right here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash really rocked in Kajra re. She was displaying cleavage, but vulgarity was not there. Sensational scene and song by Ash.AB has always been floored by Ash.

Anorion said...

I will not have people posting anonymous stuff on my blog .Just recognize yourself will ya? anyway, I totally agree that ash rocks man. Even i thought she wasn't sick. My (few) lady "friends" who thought she was sick were probably jealous, which is obvious. BUT you need to agree that the film sucked big time. It would have been a total waste if it weren't for this song...