Wednesday, June 08, 2005

GRS

GRS is gender reassignment surgery. Thats a sex change operation. Just learnt that while studying Manorama a bit. Dumb thing. Am making a site to help out BMM students all through the year - entrance, and through it. Will be a cool thing to do. Already began to work on it... let me just get into a college first. The first merit list of SIES is coming out tommorrow. I am in it for sure. If anyone better than me will bag it, then they will surely move on to a better college, and I will get through in the next list. Therefore I will not be too dissappointed if I do not get in KC or Xavier. But I will be taking the entrance seriously. Jai Hind is also a pretty cool college. The students are amazingly clever. Damn.
There is this line by Rohan Joshi in the BMM mag that I really liked "In India, we play three main sports, cricket, politics and moral policing. Cricket has rules, politics has buffoons and moral policing has bufoons who make "moral" rules."
Pretty cool eh? Am doing a google on that chap right now. Hopes he has a blog I can drop a line in...
Yeah he is the same guy who writes for JLT. Cool that fellow is clever. But its a no go on the blog...
anyway, will find out after I am through to college. Tommrrow I will find out...
Today i went to VT, and headed oer to KC first, where I accidentaly met Nikhil. WE went to Jai Hind, and they needed even the certs to be attested. So I could not submit my form, but Nikhil did. Xavier and KC submissions are on the 11th. Came home after that, my father came home from delhi, but is going to Ahmedabad or Aurangabad day after. Hopefully I will be an SIES student by then...
Didn't play badminton today. In fact, did no leave the house at all.
Will make the hp3 movie finally tonight. It will be a 450 something MB file...
should be torrented I guess.
thats about it for now... will blog tommorrow and see if I got through.

No comments: