Monday, January 10, 2005

Another dumb about today entry

About today.
Damn man. Slept from only three to eight today morning. Went to the biology practicals early in the morning. The teacher showed the cycas ovule and said that then non-fertile region was used to attract birds for POLLINATION! I think I must have sniggered rudely, because the teacher got pissed off and was rude back to me. What goes around comes around it seems. I am no angel, but I felt that the teacher was unnecessarily picking on me, and shouting at me and screaming at me for no good reason. I was feeling down in the dumps the whole day long, and in the end, I was really looking forward to the bio2 pracs, because I know the stuff well. The teacher never showed up, so I chatted up a bit with the classes boys, there’s a guy who came only for the pracs, known as J.
The letters in my keyboard don’t type in correctly and skip a few letters at random times. So I have this pracs tomorrow at seven thirty. DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN. The net is not working with the stupid navisearch thing opening up an infinite number of browser windows for no apparent reason. DAMN. Listening to nirvana – lay off the fire right now.
Yeah came home from the pracs and slept for a solid four or five hours. A called up and asked if I would come, and I answered every question he asked with either a no, or a it’s none of your business. It was fun, and he was laughing all the time. DAMN.
Jam has such silly humor. Damn I have to study, write a cd for friends and play Deus Ex. My priorities are in Jeopardy right now. I am scared shit of maths. Donno what will happen. Michael Jackson’s the lost children is such a cool song to listen too. Never knew he could sound like that and not screech.
Songs to write for s and/or a
-allah ke bande
-laagan nahi lage tumse man ki lagan from paap
-I believe I can fly
-heal the world
-yankovitch songs
weird al has some really cool songs you know. The children speaking in this song are so damn irritating. I used to think that MJ was never a child molester, but after listening to his wife threatening to testify, I have my doubts, unless the wife is a very huge bitch.
Now I am doing this. I will probably transcribe that song by Natalie brown, such a cool song you know. I tried transcribing it, but it was so damn tough! I liked a few lines that I understood in the middle, but that was it. I gave up half way, frustrated. Will probably do it again someday. I thought it was boring and tedious, I never knew that it would be so tough! There was some software that found lyrics for all the songs that would be played, but I’ve lost It now and cannot find it.


Torn – Natalie Brown
Don’t get the first line… properly. Ok lines in italics and red are lines that are doubtful, multiple lines means possible lines.

I’m all ashamed OR I am not into fame OR I am all out of faith
This is how I feel
Cold and I am shamed of lying naked on the floor
Good I never changed
Into something real
I’m wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is dawned
You’re a little late
I’m already torn
[echo]
I’m already torn
I thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm
He came around like he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry
Well you couldn’t be that man I adored
You don’t seem to know
Seem to care
What your heart is for
But I don’t know him anymore
Nothing where he used to lie
Conversation has run dry
What’s going on?

No comments: