Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Another notepad blog

Just to save the internet bill, I am blogging in notepad now. That bloody stupid cablewallah said he would come at 5:30, I met him half way home from the bus stop, and he has still not come. It is already six. I have just resigned t whatever time and day the stupid cable net will come, and I don't care how long it takes. I will just NOT go on the net till it comes or it becomes absolutely necessary.
Oh hell...
will call people now, and find out how they have done their pracs. Physics pracs today, somehow went through it, bet I'll get less than eleven in the total, because AI did everything wrong, including something that was the easiest thing possible. Bloody Newton's law of cooling and current sensitivity of a galvanometer, both were done imperfectly. Who the bloody hell cares...
Ah well...
The bell rang! HE came, thank god

No comments: