Monday, January 31, 2005

About damn today

Another dumb one. Am thinking of writing something huge right now. It is something like an epic, but more like another chapter to the super-huge story. Will make a seperate blog for that story after the boards.
Nowthe boards, ditto like tenth, I am scared shit, guilty, and have not studied a bit. Though I have to do only three subjects, I know the others well enough.
I HAVE to get atleast 420, so that's like 70 in each subject, but I wanna score something like eighty now that I am in science, and it is possible. Will have to work hell hard on maths and physics though, not much time....
FEELING SO BLOODY DAMN GUILTY RIGHT NOW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anorion, found your site when searching for love spells for marriage. Read some thiings, seemed like a cool site, but now I have to keep looking for more info on love spells for marriage. Good distraction to my day though, thanks. Keep up the good work!