Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Slimbrowser

Using some wierd browser that works just like IE. IE is totally screwed by these net companies, something like yahoogle installed around a billion toolbars bloody. So now I have to use this as netscape wont support blogger, or blogger wont support netscape, rather, knowing that the coding is browser-interpreted... you know.
So now I have to use this, which is pretty cool, by the way... and blogger is screwed anyway, it suddenly publishes posts that I thought were lost, and published around three versions of 8:40.
I had to delete the other two, and it turns out that numbers CAN be put in the title afterall.
I lost focus because of a stupid webshots ad. Dumb thing. Focus should never be lsot, these software guys are total assholic freaks.

No comments: